The Celair Profile has a host of features and is great value for money.
Celair’s sleek design fits snuggly onto the profile of your roof. The sloped base tank holds less water than many flat based units. All Celair units are constructed using an injected moulded high strength plastic that is UV stabilised.
The specifically developed motor is designed to run quietly. The motor windings are triple coated to ensure durability and longevity.
The Envirowing Fan is an injection moulded fan designed for maximum efficiency and optimum performance. The result is more cool air delivered to your home.
Celair uses a simple but effective water management device to allow the evaporative air conditioner to bleed a small amount of water from the unit, ensuing fresh water continually replenishes the unit.
• The wall mounted Navigator® Controller is fixed in the living areas of your home. It will maintain temperatures and operation and allow all setting changes from a fixed location
• Large clear and easy-to-read backlit LCD display
• Customised operational settings
• Diagnostics and error reporting
• Optional controlling of multiple appliances
• 24 hour programmable start and stop times
• Compatible with Bonaire® 4 and 5 star Gas Central Heating and York Dual Cycle
• Multiple control option - 1 wall mounted and up to 3 Navigator® Remote Controls
Slimline Digital Manual Control
• Easy to operate and simple timer operation (up to 24 hour delay)
• Small, compact and slimline
• Clear and easy-to-read LCD display
• Compatible with Bonaire 3 star Ducted Gas Heating
Celair® warranty - peace of mind
This clever device is designed to manage the water quality in your cooler by minimising water usage whilst still ensuring that the system has the correct amount of water to guarantee efficient operation and limit potential damage from excessive calcium build up.
Celair’s Enviroseal duct shutter keeps warm air in and draughts out. It’s fully automatic and fits into the duct of your evaporative cooling system. The Duct Shutter
For the full details of the Celair product range you cacn Download a brochure
Installation of the Bonaire Enviroseal contributes to bushfire protection as it is compliant with AS3959.2009 up to bushfire attack level (BAL) 29. As further protection against bushfire, Bonaire units can be fitted with an optional stainless steel ember protection mesh Talk to your local dealer for more information about this option.
One of the cornerstones underpinning the Celair is our commitment to excellence in customer service. At all levels of our company, from the production floor to our sales and management staff, integrity and professionalism mark the way we do business. CONTACT US +
Enter your postcode above to find the Celair dealer closest to you